the most family-oriented resort in the 3 Valleys, the completely renovated
hotel has the advantage of an exceptional location
in the heart of the Bruyeres district and at the foot of the
ski slopes feet. Facing due south, the rooms have an exceptional
For after-ski, relaxation closed to the hotel: outdoor swimming pool,
skating rink and fitness centre, or around the fireplace and the hotel
bar before sampling our restaurant's Savoyard specialities.
• South facing
• Fully refurbished 3 stars hotel
• Children's activities included for 4-11 year-olds
• Magnificent view over the domain
• Direct access on skis
• 10m from the ski lifts: direct access from the hotel via a covered
• In the Savoie, 30 km from Moutiers and 100 km from Chambery
• In the Belleville Valley
• Resort altitude: 1,850m
• In the heart of the "3 Vallees"
• A young, lively and family resort
• Plenty of "after ski" activities
• Maximum 2 adults
• 1 double bed
• Flat screen television (6 French channels and 5 foreign channels)
• Bathroom with bath and hair dryer
• Seperate toilet
RESTAURANT - BAR
A restaurant on the same floor as reception (9th floor):
• Breakfast: 7.30 a.m. - 9.30 a.m. (buffet)
• Dinner: 7.30 p.m.- 9 p.m.
• Traditional cuisine with Savoyard specialities
A bar with fireplace and terrace offering a spectacular mountain view:
• Open from noon to 11 p.m.
• Musical entertainment during the evening
• 2 pool tables (extra charge)
Close to the hotel, free access for hotel guests:
• Outdoor heated swimming pool (1) and skating rink (1) (10m from the
• Fitness centre (2) with its cardio-training room, sauna and hammam
(100m from the hotel)
• Open only in afternoons and closed on Saturdays.
(2) Open every day except Sundays mornings and Saturday
CHILDREN ACTIVITIES (4 to 11 years old)
A specially equipped children's area in the hotel, run by qualified
Open during French holidays from 23/12/06 to 5/01/07, from 10/02 to
09/03/07 and from 31/03 au 20/04/07.
From Sunday to Friday evenings. Our staff will keep children (aged
4 to 11) occupied with a programme of events, including:
• Accompanied skiing lessons and then back to the hotel afterwards
in morning, afternoon and in late day.
• Midday: children can be supervised by our staff, extra charge for
meal on site.
• Evening entertainment (from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.) with various indoor
activities: play activities, games, drawings, cartoons, etc.
• For Dinner: children's table at the restaurant with meals included
as part of the half-board package.
• Daily activities can be consulted on site at the hotel reception.
• (1) Languages spoken: French - English.
New Year's Eve: special evening (with extra charge, payable on site).
Make reservations when booking accommodation (subject to availability).
• Reception opening hours: around the clock, 7 days a week.
• Languages spoken at reception: English, German
• Tourist tax (On the basis of winter 2005/06):
Price per person per day: adults and children (13 and over):
Free for children under 13 years old.